2.4.19

Running Conditions in March

Warmest Run: My tempo run on March 26.  It was glorious.

Coldest Run: Apparently March 7 for the coldest outside day.  The coldest running day I think was my inside long run

Favorite Run: On March 27, I did my favorite 4 mile route.  A quick Strava consultation reveals that hadn't happened since before Christmas.

Worst conditions outside: March 14 it was raining, and I was running on an ice sheet.  And March 30 I did my long run in 20mph winds.  But the trails were clear of ice and snow.  So, it's a toss up.

Other: 3/17 - I'm sitting here on my couch (long run done yesterday) and it's legit snowing.  Weather Channel says it's just cloudy though.  According to the Strib this is one of the longest stretches in history or sub-50* weather.  Apparently that ends this week too.
Also, in these pictures I can tell the outside conditions by the shoes I'm wearing.  The light blue shoes and the purple shoes have no snow traction.  If I'm wearing them, that means "clear sidewalks". 

No comments:

Post a Comment