28.4.19

Marshmallow Training - 2 Weeks To Go

Sunday Planned: Long run or run 1 miles
Sunday actual: 1.22 miles and bonus abs, first thing in the morning
From today, I learned: I did abs first, and that actually put me in the mood for a run

Monday Planned: Tempo run
Monday actual: 100M sprints done, with a long warm up and cool down
From today, I learned: Those red shorts are for sure NOT the ones for marathon day.

Tuesday Planned: Run 1 miles
Tuesday actual: 1.24 miles, bonus abs
From today, I learned: It's going to be hot on race day.  It's 60* and I'm running around sweating?

Wednesday Planned: 4 miles easy
Wednesday actual: 4.15 miles, bonus abs
From today, I learned: I woke up, turned my alarm off, and then didn't go back to sleep, so I did do this in the morning.  Which turns out to be a good thing becuase I worked all day and all night practically after that.  Also tested another possible pair of shorts for race day.  I'm loving the mermaid, but they are a bit hotter than the gray shorts.

Thursday Planned: Run 1 miles
Thursday actual: 1.21 miles and bonus abs in the morning.
From today, I learned: I'm hitting that part of tapering where I'm all "can I just just a little bit more?"

Friday Planned: Run 1 miles
Friday actual: 4.2 miles, easy.  This was supposed to be 3, but I like the 4 mile route better than my 3 mile route.  (Runner problems much?)  Also, I ran today in wind versus tomorrow in snow and rain.  Bonus abs.
From today, I learned: I needed this run.  Work is trying to win and I needed to keep things even.

Saturday Planned: 3 miles easy
Saturday actual: Run 1 miles in the morning, bonus abs in the evening.
From today, I learned: I am had a raging headache all day and was a grump.  But the work was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment