7.4.19

Marshmallow Training - 5 Weeks To Go

Sunday Planned: Long run or Run 1 mile
Sunday actual: 1.19 miles outside.  There were snow flakes falling.
From today, I learned: I was in a dark place in my mind yesterday, but I'm coming around today and trying to be nicer to myself in my head.

Monday Planned: Tempo run; Monday weights; Monday abs
Monday actual: Tempo run completed; Monday abs completed.
From today, I learned: It's still kinda cold outside.

Tuesday Planned: Run 1 miles
Tuesday actual: 1.2 miles outside. Bonus abs.
From today, I learned: I should've written this on Tuesday, not Friday

Wednesday Planned: 7 miles easy; Wednesday weights
Wednesday actual: 6.67 miles, bonus abs, Wednesday weights
From today, I learned: Happy to be back in the time of year where I can run in the morning and lift in the afternoon

Thursday Planned: Run 1 miles
Thursday actual: 1.25 miles, bonus abs
From today, I learned: Get up and get it done

Friday Planned: Run 1 miles or 7 miles easy; Friday weights
Friday actual: 6.67 miles in the morning, bonus abs, Friday weights
From today, I learned: Glad I got the weights done; I'd considered abandoning.

Saturday Planned: 7 miles easy (if not done on Friday) or 18 miles long run
Saturday actual: 18.77 miles long run. Bonus abs, around 5:30pm, and they didn't hurt as bad as I thought.  Stretching after abs.
From today, I learned: I read this article on Friday night and I was all "I'm going to be really stress free this weekend I guess". 

No comments:

Post a Comment