23.4.19

Quality Miles Monday: 100M sprits

Plan: 2 miles w/u
10x 100M sprints, 45secs recovery
2 miles c/d
Actual Mileage: 5.2 miles
Route: 5 miler along Hiawatha/Minnehaha Creek
Weather: Rain.  I was running in the rain.  But it was light rain and not terribly windy so I'll take it.
Wardrobe: This was another dress rehersal.  I had a pair of newer shorts that I thought could be contenders for race day.  (I liked the pockets.) They are for sure not contenders for race day. I kept having to pull them down.  (Ladies, y'all know what I mean right?)
Execution: This workout definitely didn't require the mental energy some of the other tempo work has required this training session.  It was pretty fun to just haul tail for a minute and then rest, and the workout went by quickly.
From today, I learned: Those red shorts are not the ones for race day.
Bonus: First close up Blue Heron sighting for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment