1.10.17

Whole30 Day 4

Pre workout and post workout meals: Lol, that would've involved working out for more than 15 minutes.
Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with fruit, 2 hard boiled eggs. Coffee!
Lunch: Chicken, half an avocado, bell pepper, grapes, salami pieces
Supper: Bacon, eggs, potatoes.  Old stand by.
Snacks: A 'food experiment' - I mixed cashew nut butter with cocoa powder.  And then I put it on banana slices.  Yum.
Exercise: Ran 1.2 miles in the rain this morning.
Shopping: None so far.
Cooking: Just supper.
Thoughts:  I have just learned that making bacon ahead of time is a thing that you can do.  I bought 2lbs of it at the co-op, so I will have to try this. How will I get the grease out of the jelly roll tray for later use?  (I guess we call this a first world problem?)

No comments:

Post a Comment