1.10.17

Whole30 Day 21

Pre workout and post workout meals: Hard boiled eggs wrapped in proscuitto before the run.  A big water bottle, Larabar, and some Kombucha after the run.
Breakfast: Chicken leg when I got home from the run.  Sorry, I know that's not really enough
Lunch: Apples sauteed in butter, farmer sausage
Snacks: None
Supper: A small piece of steak.  Half a plantain so far.  I may save the rest.  Sorry, I know there's supposed to be a veggie here somewhere.
Exercise: Ran 9 miles in Excelsior this morning and had a blast.
Shopping: Stopped at the Co-op.  Forgot to buy salt.  Again. I also bought a rotisserie chicken because at the co-op they appear compliant.
Cooking: Prepped fruit and veggies for lunches for the week.
Hard boiled eggs
Slaughtered Butchered the chicken and packed it for lunch
Veggie broth from the carcass of the chicken.  I hope it's good.  It will be my pre/post race drink.
Plus cooked lunch and dinner.  Most of the dishes are already in the dishwasher.  
Thoughts: Including today, I have 20 days to go of this bullshit.  Adding 10 more days feels like doubling the time frame.
WTF - I have a mouse!  I wonder if Family Dollar sells mouse traps.  Otherwise I'm off to the hardware store. WTF Update - Family Dollar is temporarily closing at 7pm.  Die mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment