1.10.17

Whole30 Day 2

Pre workout and post workout meals: None
Breakfast: part of a sweet potato, small piece of steak, 2 hard boiled eggs.
Lunch: Salami, pulled pork, avocado, bell pepper, grapes
Supper: Not gonna lie here.  It was bacon and shrimp.  I am considering a fruit smoothie so I get some kind of vitamin.  Update - no smoothie.  Instead I had banana with cashew butter and sprinkled cocoa powder on top.
Snacks: Coconut Larabar because breakfast was not enough
Exercise: Run 1.2 miles in the morning.  Nothing else.
Shopping: None
Cooking: Supper only.
Thoughts: I do feel more hungry at night.  The first time I did this I was all "I never felt hungry".  No.  That's bull shit.  I felt more hungry, or really, Less Full at night.
Unrelated, I seem to brush my teeth more often when I do this diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment