19.3.23

Florida 2023 - February 7

Wake up: I was up by 8am local and logged into the computer for work.  I made myself breakfast at some point.

Work: I did the thing. It was a nice day and I think I was able to be helpful to some people.

Adventures in house sitting: First adventure came when workmen showed up.  They assured me they're supposed to be here to work on the roof.  Sounds legit.  Who am I to say no. 

Second adventure was when I asked the neighbor/caretaker if he could look at the dishwasher and make sure that water was running to it. He moved some valves.  Then I ran the dishwasher's rinse cycle and water was running to it.  I know that because all the water stayed in the bottom of the dishwasher.  When I called neighbor back to see if he could continue his problem solving, he suggested I just let it be.  With some divine intervention the sucker did finally drain.  We'll be washing our dishes by hand on this trip. 

 Run: I ran at my lunch time, which is 3pm local, and then I did a few weights. It was the one part of the day when it was super hot, but it felt good. 

After work, Dungeon Master and I ran some errands.

Pivot Tables: I am now a wizard at Pivot Tables in Excel.  That's not true.  I know they exist and am excited to play with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment