19.3.23

Florida 2023 - Feb 2

Morning: I did not get up and run.  Because sleeping in sounded better.

Lunch: I did head out to the gym around lunch.  On weights days, I like to run outside, and then head into the gym for a workout.  Outside here there is a county park and a nature preserve on the same road.  So I'm pretty much in heaven.  Also, saw my spirit animals on this run, the gopher tortoise.

The gym down here is not part of my YMCA nationwide network, but they do give me five free visits, and then every visit after that is $5/visit. 

Evening: Dungeon Master and I continue to discover all the ways we are different.  This is like the day I took Olive grocery shopping and she get her nick name. Do you cook at home a lot or go out.  Do you talk to housemates about what you have planned for the day?  That was a fascinating discussion. 

Weather: It's stupid cold in MN.  I'm trying not to rub the weather in anyone's faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment