20.3.23

Florida 2023 - Adventure Day: Getting back on the horse (Feb 27)

 Today was a solo adventure day back at the CREW Flint Pen Stand Trails. 

I re-did the orange trail loop.  Correctly. I also had my location shared with Dungeon Master the whole time from my iPhone, should I try to do anything else exceptionally stupid.  Pictured is the crossroads where I started with the bad decisions last week.


On my way back to the car I met a couple from CO who are moving to MN this spring.  I thought the dude was going to hug me when I said "you know we're out door people right?  All year."  They were also happy to hear that there are hills.  "Like what's the highest that we can climb up and look around?"  No. Not those kind of hills, just regular bluffs.  Dungeon Master can tell you all about them.

I did also go back over to the Rookery trails and sit and watch the birds for a bit.  There was significantly less shade than I remembered so I didn't stay a super long time. 

After supper, Dungeon Master and I went over to Target and then to the BNN that is moving from one part of the mall to another.  They're almost out of books so they won't have a lot to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment