19.3.23

Florida 2023 - February 18

I woke up early and took Dungeon Master to the car rental place.  She's headed to a different part of the state to see friends this weekend.

When I got home I ran my mile.

And then, I loafed.  And it was wonderful. Apparently I loaf differently when I'm alone compared to with other people.  At the end of the day I did get a couple tasks done including dishes.  I also changed a lightbulb.  These ceilings down here are no joke.  Maybe nine feet? I needed a real ladder to do it.  I almost called Dungeon Master for a safety check to let her know I'd be going up for a minute.  That ladder was a bit wobbly. 

In the evening, I took a walk and listened to a podcast.  I'm enjoying Levar Burton Reads and I find the stories he picks fascinating. The only issue I'm having is the sound effects are a little too good, so I often think someones coming up behind me or an alarm is going off or...  This may be better listened to in the gym vs outside while on transparency mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment