19.3.23

Florida 2023 - February 11

Run: I woke up late and still ran.  That was mostly good but also kind of a mistake because it was hot.  HOT. 

Dungeon Master and I had a bit of an adventure.  


First we tried a farmer market.  The farmer market was prepared food (tamales and empanadas, salsas) gifts, lots of a recently legalized substance, and one stall with actual produce.  I did get cebollitas, peppers that are hot but not that hot, and pea pods. The produce down here is so good.

Then we went to a place called Wonder Garden.  Dungeon Master was initially amused when I was a grump about sitting in traffic on a Saturday.  But, yo, there's an art festival down the road and a street is closed so this is NOT normal. Wonder Garden was definitely worth the stop.  Lots of rescued parrots and other birds. Some gators. And flamingos.


I was about melting by the time we were done.  We did take a peak at the art show.  For my Minnesota people, imagine the Edina art show but somehow more. I didn't feel like I could afford to even look at the art.  We didn't stay long.

We went back to the shake place.  I swear I paid a different price today. 

And then I stayed inside in the air conditioning as long as humanly possible the rest of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment