19.3.23

Florida 2023 - February 14

After I wrote my post for Feb 13, I crunched my phone in a reclining chair at my aunts house.  So Valentines Day started with a new iPhone.  I got the 13mini, because that was the smallest newest phone I could find.  

Instead of staying in the apple store, which was busy, I browsed Barnes N Noble while my phones did their data transfer thing.  BNN is having a fire sale at this location because they're moving to a different place in the same mall?  I'm unclear.  I wound up with a Python for Kids book. 

I also learned that the 12 mini case does not fit the 13 mini because the camera lenses are different.  So I went on Amazon and got a new case and also a privacy screen protector for obvious reasons. 

Now, hilariously, all my photos are trying to upload to Flickr.  Again.  So I may not be posting photos for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment