18.3.23

Florida 2023 - 1/27/2023

8am - Dungeon Master texts me that she's trying to arrange her meeting so we can leave town before the snow tomorrow.  Me: What snow!?!  Shortly after that I start checking the driving weather.

9am - We've decided to leave today at 6pm.  Hotel reservations are updated.  I have the whole day to panic pack and panic clean except it's also a work day so not really. 

5pm - I am the CHAMPION of panic packing.  I know there's something in here I won't use.  But I don't know what. I saw Captain Smiley who gave me a big hug, took my left over local food and sent me on my way.

5:30pm - Just leave the house.

6pm - Pick up Dungeon Master.  We had to make one stop on the way out of town.  Dungeon Master needed to drop off some paperwork for the person who was finally able to convince her to leave today.  (I did not meet this person, but I love her.) 

Driving across WI in the dark was not my favorite thing in the world.  But it was actually fine. There were some trucks, but not a ton of traffic. Dungeon Master doesn't like podcasts or audio books.  This will be an interesting trip. 

Mom and Dad aren't answering their cell phones, so  they don't know I left yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment