20.5.21

Cincinnati Day 9 - May 13

Running: Again, pretty early in the morning I hit up the run. I didn't go quite as far today, but still had a good time.


Lunch: Was with my dad's only big sister, the auntie I sometimes refer to as my bonus mother.  We had a nice visit but couldn't convince Aunt to come along with us to the farm.


Afternoon: Went to see the farm and the family there.  We took a nice long walk and had a lovely visit.  I feel very lucky for the weather I'm having on this trip.  Other than mother's day (when it rained to beat the band) it's been super dry and a little cool.  The only down side is it's not warm enough to call the cicadas forth yet. So I'll miss them.

Evening: I cooked a 'stir fry' to use up some of the rice cakes we have.  I did not use them all. Sigh. Then I dealt with my stomach being in attack mode pretty much the rest of the evening, so that was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment