20.5.21

Cincinnati Day 6 - May 10

Well. I worked all day.

This was planned and on purpose, and I enjoy this part of my job.  It was also the one single day I'd agreed to work remotely for sure for the whole trip.  (And the only 'work' day that I kept.)

I was wiped out and exhausted most of the day. I just felt like I never really woke up. Certainly not the first day in the pandemic I felt like I was sleep walking through life.

At the end of the day, I went out and ran for a while to find my sanity. I'm not sure it worked.  During my run I saw a helicopter flying over head.  After the year we've had up in the Cities, I'm not a fan.  Though they fly over Mom and Dad's house for very different reasons than in the Cities.  They are in one of the flight paths to the small airport where a lot of helicopters and small crafts are serviced. 



No comments:

Post a Comment