20.5.21

Cincinnati Day 3 - May 7

Morning: Today was Jungle Jim's day.  And if you don't know Jungle Jim's, I can't quite describe it.  If you've seen the YouTube videos it's both more and less of what you think it is. This time I went with an agenda which I highly recommend. Friday night supper was to be Mushroom soup and Sunday night was Tom Ka Gai so I got loads and loads of fresh ingredients. 


When we got home I put in the ingredients for chicken broth in the crock pot and made the veggie salad. Everything else went in the fridge.

Lunch: Is it possible this is the first time I had goetta this trip?   That doesn't seem right.

Nap: Afternoon naps have definitely been a thing this trip.

Run: I decided to head the other way on Wasson Way (towards Kroger vs Ault Park).  This part of the trail is not yet paved.  Today I learned this part of the trail is actually closed. I told mom she'd played a nice trick on me, like the time she sent me down Grandin Rd and told me it was flat. 

Supper: Mushroom soup is awesome.  As always.

No comments:

Post a Comment