20.5.21

Cincinnati Day 10 - May 14

Morning: I had breakfast with a different old KY friend.  We visited and talked and it's like we just saw each other yesterday except I can't remember what grade her kids are in.  Also, how are they freaking driving now?!?!


Afternoon: My stomach was having issues.  I took Imodium.  I tried to run.  I did get my mile but it was not a super successful run otherwise.  Let's just say there were not one but two stops in the woods.  For the first time ever I called for a ride home.  No one answered so I sat around and caught my breath and then made it home very gingerly.  Surprised to say this was not actually the day I pooped my pants.  There was a second Imodium though, which is rare.


Evening: We had supper with my cousin, and his wife and kid.  Want to know the only thing that could persuade Mom to go near a restaurant in COVID?  My cousin's 3 year old kid.  For sure.  We colored.  We looked at flowers.  We ate hamburgers.  We had fried pickles.  It was a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment