20.5.21

Cincinnati Day 5 - May 9

Running: Was first thing because of the weather. Afterwards, Mom and I jazzercised in the basement via zoom.  Part of Mom's day is me dancing with her.  It was fun.  The instructor has an internal monologue that just comes on the outside and it was hilarious.

Brunch: I made crepes which are always a request of Mom's.  We tried something new with the berries and all agreed it was better this way.  Frozen berries, heated up and somewhat cooked down.  No sugar or thickener, just cooked down a bit.  It makes them super sweet.

Afternoon: Yo, it rained all day so I napped and read the news and watched sports with Dad.  Mom broke google sheets while she was trying to do minutes for an organization she serves.  So she was out of commission.

Supper: Homemade Tom Ka Gai.  This was more of a "trust me, you'll like this" meal.  They did like it. 


Afterwards: So, Dad thought there was to be a Factime call.  Turns out that text was on a thread last used April 11 and that's when the call was.  Dad obviously forgot that'd happened.  So when everyone asks how Dad's doing with his things, about like that.  But I did help him start the Facetime call that he thought was coming, so there was an impromptu siblings call that was utter chaos.  Then we had a much more chill call with my Pooky Bear and the Qat Lady. 


No comments:

Post a Comment