20.5.21

Cincinnati Day 4 - May 8

Run: I'm surprised to tell you I woke up and ran, and I went 4 miles.  It was a fun run actually.  I focused on running the downs and walking the ups, and this route had plenty of both.  Bonus, it was open and legal for me to be there the whole time as well!

Afternoon: I hung out with an old friend from high school and her family including twin preschoolers and a 2nd grader.  I learned about Minecraft and other video games.  I hope Grandma likes her Nintendo so she can play animal crossing.  We walked around Sharon Woods.  I've already told Mom and Dad this is where they're having their 50th wedding anniversary party next year.  I've also told them I'm already getting pressure not to screw this one up from Dungeon Master of all places.


Evening: We hung out on a neighbor's patio and had supper.  Everyone else there is in my parents generation.  But we're all technically adults too, so that can be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment