20.5.21

Cincinnati Day 7 - May 11

Running: Happened first thing.  Because, yo, I had a big day today. 


Morning: was spent with an old friend drinking coffee, eating breakfast, walking, and playing with dogs and cats.  Spoiler alert: all of her animals that were awake loved me, even the super shy cat.  Because I am the best.  She took me over the purple people bridge just days before it started falling apart.  It's been determined that if I ever get a dog it should be a doberman.  (I want a short haired mildly big dog that looks like it'll eat your face off but is actually super sweet and just lays around.  Also, I don't really want a dog.  This is just in my imagination.) 

Lunch: I ate defensively because I knew what was about to happen next.


Costco with Mom: We hit up Costco big time.  I got a new pillow for my Cincinnati bed because I was unhappy with my current options, and two surf shirts.  Because, yo, I am going on vacation!  Mom came away with like $350 worth of goods including nuts, laundry soap, regular soap, mouth wash for the year, and I don't really know what else.  I did not buy pots and pans here.  (Mom and Dad's current big non stick skilled it warped as hell and does not sit flat on the glass top stove.)  It's pretty liberating to shop at Costco when you can only buy things that'll fit in a carry on suit case.


Soccer: Some of my favorite people in Kentucky headed impressively far north for a make up soccer game for the little guy.  I'd seen the big one play in September when I was in town.  Super fun to see the other guy play, hang out with the family, and, yo, plan for vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment