20.5.21

Cincinnati Day 11 - May 15

Morning: I thought about getting up to run.  I literally told myself "learn from yesterday".  Spoiler alert: I did not.  Instead I had an egg at 9am and then went to hike with Mom, and a couple other people.  We hiked out at Rowe Woods (Cincinnati Nature Center) where I lived a couple summers in college working for a lady commonly known as "the bat lady" but also "Belwood". (Neither of those things are google worthy, right?)  So in addition to walking around and visiting the place, we saw my old accommodations.  That green cottage was way more rustic when I lived there for sure.



Lunch: I totally had Graters with the hiking crew. I had two scoops.  That was probably my mistake because...

Afternoon: I went out for a run and felt great.  I genuinely thought I could go forever until I had to poop.  I also genuinely thought I was going to make it back to my house.  I did not.  (This is why we don't take two Imodium. Ever.) So, as soon as I got home, I um, repaired that damage and moved on with life.  I hung out with Mom a while and she gardened.


Evening: We had supper on Mom and Dad patio.  Obviously I was in my bliss.  And yes, I am jealous of their shade.  I've tried to show them my umbrella fort but they just do not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment