20.5.21

Cincinnati Day 8 - May 12

Running: Hitting my stride with this running thing.  I found a "downhill" route that involves me running the downs and walking the ups, but I can get it up to four miles pretty easily.


Family: Dad and I headed north to Dayton.  You know the "we have aunts" commercial?  (Aunts pronounced ants like the insect.) I saw 3 aunts, two uncles, a cousin and her spouse, and two tiny cousins.  So it was like the best day ever.  Also, Tiny Cousins can make Dad actually smile.  Dad can't normally smile because that's just something Parkinson eventually takes away, but he can still do big heartfelt smiles that only a baby can make you feel.

Evening: Saw a couple of the Kentucky troupe again.  One had soccer practice.  So I sat with the grown up and purchased plane tickets and talked logistics for vacation.  Because, yo, vacation! And then I had Skyline at like 8pm and it was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment