20.5.21

Cincinnati Day 2 - May 6

Chaos Morning: Well, obviously I slept in pretty hard on this day. Mom and I took a walk in Ault Park in the morning.  Spring flowers including irises and columbine are out.  Hastas always look good.

Later: Mom and Dad have been dealing with a smell issue in Mom's office. A nice man named TJ who works for their property management people came over and diagnosed the smell as a dead animal, not water incursion or mold (that's it's own post).  Once reasoning was explained, I understood and agreed.


Run: While TJ was exploring my parents attic, I spent some time briefly exploring the newer parts of the Wasson Way trail that are near Mom and Dad's house.  The part that connects to the park hasn't been paved yet.  More on that later. 

Afternoon: Mom needed to work so I took a hard nap. 

Supper: I'd requested Bangkok Bistro.  One of my favorites. Though this time, I was trying to dissect the ingredients in the dish I like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment