20.5.21

Cincinnati Day 1 - May 5

 Run: I woke up and ran to the sun coming up in Mpls.

Travel: Captain Smiley took me to the airport.  Where no one has heard of social distancing.  I had the golden arches for breakfast and a fairly easy flight to Cincy.  It was not 100% full but almost. 

Skyline: Obviously I made a beeline for Skyline when we got home.  We had drive through and took it home to game plan for the week.


Plant Nursery: In what I hope is the first of many trips, Mom and I hit up the plant nursery of her choice.  It's supposed to rain on Mother's Day so we were preemptively shopping.  Mom's garden this year will be pink and white.  Her plants of choice include begonias, geraniums, and columbine. 


Supper: We had a bonus shopping trip to Kroger because we needed mushrooms for Dad to make supper.  Kroger has changed a lot.  They remodeled the whole store.  The footprint for the alcohol section is massively bigger (and it was not small before).  Dad cooked chicken piccata. We couldn't find exactly the right mushrooms, but it was good for what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment