31.12.18

2018 in Pictures

I found an old post where I picked my favorite pictures from each month, and I loved it.  So I'm repeating again for this year.

January: Dungeon Master got me out in the crazy cold for Super Bowl festivities.
February: Here were are again, out in the cold.
March: I love the look on Dad's face.  The camera timer is so fascinating, right?
April: Felicidades!
May: Again, with the camera timer.  And a bonus shot, though Grandma said I only got her wrinkles.
June: There's a pic of Olive and I that I love, but for some reason it's displaying upside down.  This is a close second.
July: This is my most favorite picture of the entire year.  December is a close second.

August: Super special family came to see me in Minnesota which was awesome.  A couple weeks later, I came home.  Still goes down as one of the best post-stroke visits I've had with Grandma.

September: All I did was run, apparently.  This is my favorite picture because it's from my last 'long run' before the big weekend.
October: Y'all, my teeth were legit chattering in this picture.  Dungeon Master saved me with her coat between the 10K and the 5K.  Plus a bonus 'favorite' from Qat Lady.

November: I had a bonus trip home.  In addition to seeing Grandma, I got to hang out with a cousin I like a lot but rarely see in person.  And a bonus favorite, just becuase.
December: I love the way Mom is looking at this baby.  This is my second favorite picture of the year, behind July.



No comments:

Post a Comment