31.12.18

2018 Goals - the finale

Eating:
Whole30 in January 2 - Feb 10.  Yes
Whole30 March 1 - April 3.   Heck no.  But I didn't have the races I thought I would either.
Generally Whole30 the 30-45 days before a race. Yes, next races were Loony Challenge.


Running:
Keep up the streak.
- I'm writing this on December 28.  So far, so good.
Keep weight lifting 3 days/week.  Sort of. This has been off and on.  Post race I went down to two days/week for a bit, but I'm back with Marshmallow training to 3 days/week.  (Except Christmas week when everything fell apart.)
Cross train with Zumba.  No. I want this so bad, but no, not really. 

Races: 
5K in February. - Yes.
Possible addition of 1-2 races in March.  Contenders are the MDRA races.  Lake Johanna 4 miler on March 17 and/or MDRA 7 Mile on March 31.  One entry fee would cover both.  - Definitely did not and happy I did not because the weather sucked all spring.
Loony Challenge in October - Yes
Feet in the Street 5K in October. Sadly, this is scheduled for the same weekend as Loony. 
Break 30:00 in a 5K - No.
Continue MAF training through June. - Yes

Blogging:
Meal per day Whole30 Posts daily, all publish at the ‘end’ of the Whole30.
Yes.
Race Training posts weekly.
Yes.

General life stuff:
Read 12 books in 2018. Read 50 books in 2018.
I'm over 60 at this point.  This is the biggest surprise of the year and it has its own post.
Meditate every day in January.   Yes.
February/March Addition: Spanish lessons every day of the month, both months.  Sort of.  I still knew the most Spanish of the Americans on the trip besides Captain Smiley who is fluent.
Volunteer at a race. Yes, the 1-mile in May.
Learn to french braid my hair.  No, but it's long enough now I could try.

No comments:

Post a Comment