29.9.19

TC 10K - 2 Weeks to Go

Sunday planned: Run 1 miles
Sunday actual: Run 1.18 miles, walk 2 miles
From today, I learned: I had a much better warm up than yesterday.  So that's progress.

Monday planned: Quality workout
Monday actual: Tempo workout on the treadmill done.  Early but not at the very crack of dawn. Bonus abs and leg day.
From today, I learned: Getting out of bed was the hardest part of this workout.  No joke.

Tuesday planned: Run 1 miles; Tuesday weights
Tuesday actual: 1.3 miles on the treadmill.  Tuesday weights and abs done.
From today, I learned: It's always hard to run after weight lifting.  Sometimes I feel like the treadmill is going way too slow.

Wednesday planned: 5 miles easy
Wednesday actual: 4.34 miles done in the morning, listening to an audio book about investing.
From today, I learned: I did this one in the dark, because my body woke me up naturally at 5am.

Thursday planned: 4 miles easy; Thursday weights
Thursday actual: 5.19 miles; Thursday weights.  (Mileage is swapped for yesterday.)
From today, I learned: I ran by my coach this morning, we were going opposite directions though.  I had a bonus walk with Dungeon Master in the evening.

Friday planned: 4 miles easy
Friday actual: 5.15 miles in the middle of the day listening to a book.
From today, I learned: I felt like garbage starting this run, but felt better as I went on, so I went a bit long.

Saturday planned: 5 miles easy
Saturday actual: 4.99 miles of trying to outrun a headache
From today, I learned: It is sort of possible to outrun a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment