17.9.19

Never Have I Ever...

Taking the Long Way Home wants to know all the rules I've broken while running:

Never Have I Ever:

Banditted a race: Definitely.  The most memorable one I straight up did not pay for was one of those night color/light runs that costs like $60/person, has no chips, and is super  crowded.  It was so crazy busy I just lined up with my friends and had my jacket on so no one noticed that I didn't have a bib. I did not feel bad.

Performed a snot rocket/farmer blow: How is this even a question?

Tripped when running and was seen: The most memorable time was when I fell head over heels and some guy stopped and was looking at me.  I was like "yeah, come back, I need your help". It's better to fall when only one person can see you because they stop.  If it's a crowd everyone ignores you.

Gone #1 outside when running: Yes.

Gone #2 outside when running: Yes. The first time I had to do this it really freaked me out.  I've gotten much calmer since then.

Stopped to use a construction port o pot: For sure.

Had a black toenail from running: I definitely did after running Amsterdam, but generally I've been pretty lucky.

Painted nail polish on a toe where a nail used to be: I've had black nails but haven't yet lost any.

Worn bandaids on my nipples: No.  I feel like this is a guy thing.

Owned more than 5 pairs of running shoes at once: Yes.

Literally run errands: Yes. I have.  But it really depends on the errands.  Like, I've never just run over to the grocery store.

Stopped running and; walked home: Yes.

Stopped running and; called for a ride: Not yet.

Worn more than one running watch at a time: No. But I have definitely run a watch and multiple apps on my phone.

Run after 10pm or before 5am: Yes.  Both?  Have we talked about all the times I've run Ragnar?

Run with a dog: Yes.  This is a rare thing, but it has happened.

Puked from running: Yes.  After one of the Flying Pig Halfs.

Slept in my running clothes:  Again.  Have we talked about Ragnar?
Run in a costume: Yes.  Many times.

Run a beer mile: I mean, no.  But, Ragnar?  Also, Brew to Brew?

Planned a vacation around a race: Of course!  Amsterdam and a few trips to Cincinnati.

No comments:

Post a Comment