24.6.19

Long Run Saturday Sunday

Plan:
Warm up: 4 miles.  Then 6x 1:00 at 10:00/mile, 2:00 easy, cool down
Actual Mileage: 6.79 miles
Route: Victory Memorial Drive and Crystal Lake in Robbinsdale
Weather: It was not raining when I started.  It was sprinkling lightly when I finished.

Execution:
Warm up: The first four miles are listed as a warm up on my watch.  It's long.  I know.
1. 10:09/mile
2. 8:58/mile
3. 10:05/mile
4. 9:58/mile
5. 9:10/mile
6. 9:16/mile
Cool down: Some running and then I finished with walking.
From today, I learned: I didn't look at my watch for the surges.  I just focused on turning over my feet.  Second I focused on actually running for the recoveries.
Bonus: Mom and Dad are in town.  We are thinking of going to Pride but likely will be scared off by rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment