2.1.19

Running Conditions in December

Warmest Run: December 16. I ran a 10-miler that day.
Coldest Run: December 6 was an outside run day. December 30 was colder but obviously I was inside for that nonsense.
Favorite Run: December 14, I found a great new trail that seems to be reliably plowed!
Worst conditions outside: December 27, slush/ice puddles on the ground made this run fairly treacherous.  It wasn't even the rain or the air temps that were bad.  The ground was a mess. I said this may have been the worst running conditions of the streak so far.
Other: I was hanging with the family back in Cincinnati for part of this month, so several 'weather days' are missing.
I seem to have lost my Lone Peaks.  I'm sad because they are the best winter running shoe in the world.  Last day of the month I tested out a pair of Superiors, and those are also quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment