1.1.19

2019 Goals

Running/Fitness
  • Keep up the running streak
  • Keep lifting weights 3/week
  • Valentines Day 5K - race, no taper
  • Flying Pig Full Marathon - race and have all of the fun!
  • Break 30:00 in the 5K
  • Sit on the TCM Course somewhere and cheer the entire time the course is open.  Alternate plan A here is to volunteer as a course marshal for TCM.  (Either are considered a plan A success.) Update: I love that "sit on the course and watch the whole race" has been a goal of mine since 2013 at least
  • Volunteer at least once at a race.

Nutrition
  • Race nutrition: Follow a LCHF way of eating through Flying Pig. (I’m not even calling it W30 anymore, but it’s not true Keto either.)
  • Log 1: Log my food for the 125 days up to the Flying Pig.   Nutrition 1: Stay within 10% of calorie and carbs goals on at least 100 of those days.
  • Post race nutrition: Follow of LCHF way of eating the rest of May as a race recovery.  (This is always where the wheels fall off the wagon, so to speak.)
  • Log 2: Log my food for all of May, trying not to fall off the nutrition wagon post race.   Nutrition 2: Stay within 10% of calorie and carbs goals on at least 15 of those days. (Still LCHG)
  • Log 3: Log my food for the whole year?  This is called a stretch goal.  Nutrition 3: Follow a LCHF way of eating the entire year.  Stay within 10% of calories and carbs goals for 300 days.

Blog Goals
  • Race training posts weekly
  • Meal per day posts written daily, published around each race or similar milestone.
  • At least one LinkFest or Before and After Post per month. 
  • At least three ‘Running Conditions in…’ posts. Because I love those.

General Life Goals
  • Read 50 books this year.  Same as the goal last year.  I read 62 in 2018, 63 if I finish the second Artemis Fowl book today.
  • Learn to French Braid my hair.  Continued from 2018.
  • Money: Use Mint to learn how I spend my money and I can I budget effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment