And now, for the links:
- This is for my Pooky bear. She knows why.
- The real United States of America? Funny, I think of Minnesota as 'always cold' too. Not sure where the truck driving thing came from.
- Fear of heights - conquered. If that were me I would simply cease to exist.
- I thought My Pooky Bear would also like this idea, although most of you weirdos who eat caramel will probably like it too.
- This shot, and this completely unrelated photo both make me think of Amanda.
- While most of this article is fairly disturbing, the last line is hilarious.
No word on whether the truck, shown in the photo in a parking spot reserved for the handicapped, has the requisite disability tags.
- My hometown got high ratings for walk-ability? Seriously? Clearly these people have never tried to walk anywhere in Cincinnati. It's one of the few places on the planet where the phrase "I had to walk to school and it was up hill both ways" is completely true. I'm just saying.