10.4.10

A new Chipotle Location? I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!

Chipotle is coming! Anyone who knows me knows it can't come soon enough. (I'm so excited. And I am sooo screwed because I'll be there all the time.)

A few years ago, they built a Target and some other stuff at Cedar Commons (Cedar Ave and 66th street in Richfield). Stores besides Target include Famous Footware, TCF Bank and Carribou Coffee. But one of the buildings was always empty. Every time I drove by it I'd say, "that's where the Chipotle should go".

Ask and you shall receive.

Today when I drove by it I saw Chipotle banners saying "Burrito building zone" and the like. I called my pooky bear right away (because she also shops at that Target). Sadly I can't call Amanda because she will never (and I do mean never) eat Chipotle with me again (due to an incident for which Chipotle itself bears no responsibility).

I don't know when it'll be open but it's not listed on the Chipotle website yet so it may be a while. (I'm sure it'll be open in time for my 20-mile runs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment