15.10.07

Running and maybe a solution

I still didn't get up this morning so I ran after work. I ran four miles at 10:45 miles.
My weekly total: 4 Miles complete, 11 miles to run
Monthly total: 27 miles complete, 38 miles to run. Remember when that number was 65? Heh heh.

I decided that part of my issue in not being able to wake up is my curtains. The old curtains (the ones I don't have anywhere in a photo) were tabbed. This was a huge source of annoyance to me because they let in a lot of light from my courtyard. The new curtains (both times actually) are not tabbed and let in no light at all. My room is dark. But I think that is part of the problem.

After I ran, I journeyed down to Cedar Point Commons and my new Target store. ::Brief pause while a light shines down and angels sing:: I got a digital timer that I will program to turn my lamp on shortly before the alarm goes off.
Reasons why this may work:
1. I'm way too lazy to get up and turn the lamp off.
2. Light is good to help me wake up.
3. It doesn't have to happen on weekends because I bought the fancy timer.

Other thoughts about the Target store:
1. What's up with the round-about? They don't make round-abouts that big outside of Massachusetts.
2. Where is everything? It's got to be here somewhere.
3. I did not know there were this many people in Richfield.
4. I did not know there were this many people in Richfield who are not white.
5. I think we're going to need a bigger parking lot.
6. Yeah!

I'd like to leave you with this thought about people from Minneapolis. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment