19.10.07

The Friday Five

5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

1. Name five favorite movies.
1. Sense and Sensibility, screen play by the amazing Emma Thompson. One of my favorite romantic comedies where there's no actual kissing. But it's freaking hilarious.
2. Pride and Prejudice, another Jane Austen great. This one is a comedy dressed as a romantic movie.
3. Pirates of the Caribbean, a movie I alone of my friends seem to enjoy. But it's a really clever well written movie. It's one of those I can just put on and reduce my brain cells.
4. Love Actually. Hugh Grant. Yum.
5. What the Bleep Do We Know is my newest movie that I'm trying to watch. It is a heavy movie. I have to watch it a few (a lot) more times to be able to understand it.

2. Name four areas of interest you became interested in after you were done with your formal education.
1. Running and exercise. I think my blog is full of my commentary about that part of my life.
2. Home decorations and remodeling. I say that as someone who just put together this dresser in medium brown (not black). Remember this post?
3. Photography is a new found interest.
4. I'm hoping my next discovery will be reading again. I never really got into that before.

3. Name three things you would change about this world.
1. Everyone should have to live in Africa for at least part of their lives. I never understood how beautiful people can be to each other until I lived there.
2. Everyone should have to live in another country as an exchange student.
3. Traffic laws should be the same all over the world. That way when we do all this traveling and living in other countries, we can still drive safely.

4. Name two of your favorite childhood toys.
1. "Santa's Helper" was this little stuffed animal I had that my aunt gave me before she died.
2. Legos. I loved playing with legos. Still do actually. They're this wonderful childhood toy that actually encourages imagination without guns, or violence, or telling boys they should be tough, or telling girls they should be skinny. Just these colorful little blocks to build all kinds of wonderful things.

5. Name one person you could be handcuffed to for a full day.
Oh wow. I want to go on record and say Amanda I thought of you, but we see each other enough as it is. Kelly, I thought of you, but really you and Eric should be handcuffed in this scenario. (Both of your moms and I would be handcuffed in a different scenario.) I had this friend on the ship named Sarah who I haven't seen in ages, but as I remember her, I think we would do well handcuffed to each other. We'd just giggle the whole time. Hey, I bet Aunt Elaine would be fun to be handcuffed too. We really would just giggle all the time. Fun with nuns...

No comments:

Post a Comment