25.9.06

uhh, who forgot to blog?

I know, I know. I forgot to blog.

It's been a rough day. I'm going to sum it up this way for public consumption. A guy I'd really like to go out with is unavailable. He might be involved with someone but is definitely leaving Minnesota in a month. At the same time a guy who I didn't think I'd hear from and was ok with that at least for today did call (three times) and email me. That's all just way too confusing to deal with.

I ran this morning and totally fell down. I had the amazing good fortune to fall in a place where I didn't run headlong into a tree (which is a real possibility for most of my running route) and managed to fall in the one place on my entire run with a sand pile so I didn't even scrape my leg. I think I pulled a ham string and possibly some muscle in my lower leg. Not seriously, just enough for me to whine about it. Still, me bum hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment