1.9.06

Noteworthy headlines

I was checking out the news on My Yahoo, and read the headline Armed Robber Holds Up Graeter's . If you know me or if you are from the Cincinnati area, you understand that this person is dancing on sacred ground in more ways than one.

I was also checking out my new favorite blog (on the list of blogs maintained by people I don't know) and saw a very funny entry. (All I can say is, who doesn't need "Jesus for Dummies"?) I actually checked the Dummies website. (I don't have to work today, I can spend my time however I choose.) While they don't have that particular book, they do have Christianity for Dummies, The Bible for Dummies, Women in The Bible for Dummies (if you make it through The Bible for Dummies), and Catholicism for Dummies. Maybe those will help.

To return to the subject for a moment read the title, The Bible for Dummies. Does it sound like a book about how "Dummies" should behave in the world or does it sound like a book that explains the concepts of The Bible? I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment