18.9.06

My new TV show is on tonight

I know, I shouldn't really call it "my new TV show" until I've watched at least once to make sure I like it. Nevertheless, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (flash site, turn down your volume if you're at work) premiers tonight and I'm very excited. I was slowly going through withdraw from The West Wing. I know, most of the people who watched that show are older than me. I'm ahead of my time.

I ran this morning in the cold and the rain. It's funny how my body warms up at about the third mile and the gigantor hill. It's just late enough in the run to not be that helpful. Firefox doesn't like the word "gigantor" it likes "gigantic" and "giganticness" instead. Is it possible to teach Firefox slang? It's just late enough in the run that I need to cool down before I take a shower. Although when winter comes, I think I will be glad to be warm at any point in a run.

Also, Kelly has pictures of apple picking. There are some really good ones this year. They a really large files too. This one is a particular favorite of mine. Thanks Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment