26.3.10

More Running Songs..

I like the posts where I tell you what I'm listening to (I'm just re-reading some of the things I wrote this month), so decided to make this a regular feature to go with mileage updates. Happy listening!

  • Closer to you by Jackie Greene may not sound like a running song at first, but it's great for long runs.

  • Black or White by the late Michael Jackson is one I recently re-discovered. It's got a nice pace.

  • Back in the High Life Again. I know it's not, but it feels like a Rick-roll for some reason. The first verse is my favorite for running. It always makes me look around at where I am and enjoy it.

  • Lay Em Down is another song I find totally relaxing when I run. I think this group might technically be a Christian group. I can't figure it out. But I love this song anyway.

  • Finally, have I said how much I love Human by The Killers? It makes me think of last summer training.

No comments:

Post a Comment