18.10.09

Liz trains for a marathon: Liz Runs a marathon

Today was the day.  My arms are so sore I'm not sure for how much longer I'll be able to type.  The marathon was an absolute blast.  I thought if there was a 5:15:00 pace group, that's who I would have run with.  Turns out, in Europe, no one runs that slow.  So I was pretty lonely in the back of the marathon.  
Luckily, about the time I was really starting to get bored/anxious/tired the half marathoners started running by so I had some company again.  
I'd love to tell you more, but I've run for five hours and only eaten a bannana, two small (read halloween size) sour patch kids and a granolla bar, plus a roll, cheese and some granolla and yogurt for breakfast.  I've been notified that food is now ready, so I'm going to chown down.
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment