12.1.20

Get in Gear - 16 Weeks To Go

Sunday planned: Run 1 Miles
Sunday actual: 1.18 miles.
From today, I learned: It's now Friday, so I'm sure there was something but I can't remember what.

Monday planned: 4 miles, easy
Monday actual: 1.18 miles.
From today, I learned: I felt like garbage today and I really thought the streak would end here.  A nap helped me a lot.

Tuesday planned: Tuesday weights, run 1 miles
Tuesday actual: 1.2 miles outside.  No weights
From today, I learned: Starting to feel better but not great.

Wednesday planned: Quality workout
Wednesday actual: Quality workout done
From today, I learned: I learned the clock at the gym is 15 minutes slow.  Sigh.

Thursday planned: Run 1 miles, Thursday weights
Thursday actual: 4 miles run in the morning, for Monday.  Tuesday weights in the afternoon.
From today, I learned: The weights warm up really helped me feel better.  I wasn't sure how that workout was going to happen when I walked in

Friday planned: 4 miles easy
Friday actual: 6 miles at the "it's too freaking cold" pace. I wanted to do my long run outside. Today it's 20*.  Tomorrow it will be 2*.  Choices were made.
From today, I learned: Not running outside all the time for marathon training has made me soft.

Saturday planned: 6 miles easy
Saturday actual: 4.5 miles, easy, on the track.  2 rounds of abs afterwards
From today, I learned: So far this year, the track has been bearable.  It hasn't been as busy as I'd expected either Saturday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment