26.1.20

Get in Gear - 14 Weeks to Go

Sunday planned: Run 1 miles
Sunday actual: 1.5 miles on the track, inside.  2.5 miles walking with dungeon master
From today, I learned: I work the robot outfit.  It was an eye catcher on the track!

Monday planned: 4 miles easy
Monday actual: 4.37 miles.  I wanted to run all day.  Sadly, the sun was going to set eventually so I couldn't make that work. Bonus abs.
From today, I learned: I could see my footprints in the snow, but I could also see where I was like dragging my feet, because the snow was about an inch deep.  There were these scuff marks leading into my foot prints (bonus of running 4 loops around the marsh and having distinctive shoes), so I really focused on picking up my knees and lifting up my feet. Surprise bonus of today's workout!

Tuesday planned: Run 1 miles, Tuesday weights
Tuesday actual: 1.18 miles.  No weights.
From today, I learned: I feel like blah.

Wednesday planned: Hill repeats
Wednesday actual: Hill repeats done. 
From today, I learned: I still feel like blah, but I ate slightly better today so slightly less blah?

Thursday planned: Run 1 miles, Thursday weights
Thursday actual: Run 1 mile, no weights. I still feel like blah.
From today, I learned: Captain Smiley cooked me supper tonight so that was awesome.

Friday planned: Run 4 miles easy
Friday actual: Run 1 miles in the morning.
From today, I learned: OMG, will I ever feel better?

Saturday planned: Long run (at least 6) with 2 miles at goal race pace
Saturday actual: Run 1 miles, have the worst migraine ever.
From today, I learned: Maybe tomorrow will be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment