31.3.19

Marshmallow Training - 6 Weeks To Go

Sunday Planned: 12 Miles Long Run
Sunday actual: 11.5 Miles around Lake Harriet
From today, I learned: The snow is melting!

Monday Planned: Tempo run,  Monday abs, Monday Weights
Monday actual: Run 1 miles.  Be grumpy.
From today, I learned: At least I remembered to move the 'tempo run' around on Final Surge so my poor coach can actually find it.

Tuesday Planned: Run 1 miles
Tuesday actual: Tempo run; Monday weights.  I did not do abs because, wow, there are way too many people at the gym at this time of day and I was grumpy.
From today, I learned: I made this run harder in my mind than it was in my body.

Wednesday Planned: 4 Miles easy (I wish I'd had this last week) Wednesday weights
Wednesday actual: 4.15 miles in the morning.  I loved this run.  Weights done.
From today, I learned: I loved running and at the end I was thinking "was that all?"

Thursday Planned: Run 1 Miles
Thursday actual: 1.2 miles in the morning before a wild day
From today, I learned: Get up and get it done

Friday Planned: Run 1 Miles or 6 Miles and Friday weights
Friday actual: 6.04 miles at Coon Rapids Dam/Rush Creek Trail
From today, I learned: I loved this run too!

Saturday Planned: Run 1 Miles or 6 Miles
Saturday actual: Turns out, I did my long run today, 17.01 miles in the books.  I'm so over running.
From today, I learned: Note to my future self: This is the point where you hate marathon training apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment