24.3.19

Marshmallow Training - 7 Weeks To Go

Sunday Planned: Run 1 miles (long run was done yesterday)
Sunday actual: Run 1.16 miles on the track; Walk 3.3333 miles on the track with Dungeon Master.  Monday weights were done today, abs are not done yet.
From today, I learned: I had a nice talk with Dungeon Master on the track. 

Monday Planned: Either tempo, weights/abs, or run 1 miles depending on how I feel
Monday actual: 1.24 miles
From today, I learned: I forgot to turn off my watch when I came inside, so I'm going to learn from that mistake.

Tuesday Planned: Run 1 miles
Tuesday actual: 1.72 miles plus 0.5 miles walking
From today, I learned: Y'all, I almost bought a house and then I didn't.  It was a wild day.

Wednesday Planned: Run 7 miles, Wednesday weights
Wednesday actual: 1.22 miles of grumpiness. This run essentially got skipped this week.  I've felt lousy and opted for sleep.  It is what it is.
From today, I learned: It's warm enough for capris

Thursday Planned: Run 1 miles
Thursday actual: Turns out, tempo run was today.
From today, I learned: Rush Creek Trail is quite literally under water.

Friday Planned: Either tempo run, or run 1 miles (depending on Monday), Friday weights
Friday actual: Run 1 miles in the afternoon.  I felt like garbage
From today, I learned: Weather is warm enough to run in shorts, but ice is still an issue.

Saturday Planned: Run 6 miles
Saturday actual: 7 Miles around Lake Nokomis.
From today, I learned: The sidewalks are clear enough for me to run from my house, to/around Lake Nokomis and back.  Strava says I have not done this route since September of 2017.  Wowsers.

No comments:

Post a Comment