10.3.19

Marshmallow Training - 9 Weeks to Go

Sunday Planned: 14 Miles Long Run
Sunday actual: Long run done, inside. 13 miles on the track and 1 miles on the treadmill.
From today, I learned: This was not super fun, but I made it much worse in my head than it was in life.

Monday Planned: Tempo Run (I'm already pretty sure this is getting moved to a different day); Monday Weights; Monday Abs
Monday actual: Run 1.2 miles outside
From today, I learned: The path around the little park is plowed

Tuesday Planned: Run 1 Miles
Tuesday actual: Quality/Tempo/Torture run; Monday Abs; Wednesday Weights
From today, I learned: I can survive the treadmill and Eminem can help!

Wednesday Planned: 6 miles easy; Wednesday weights
Wednesday actual: 6.4 miles outside.
Conditions Sun: "come on outside; I'm super bright".  Wind: "heh heh heh"
This was baaaad footing.  I kind of regretted my decision to be outside today. Also my knee had the issues from being outside, I I did a finisher instead of Monday weights the way I'd planned
From today, I learned: Well, I sure didn't learn how the wind was in my face both ways!

Thursday Planned: Run 1 miles
Thursday actual: 1.21 miles in the morning
From today, I learned: Sometimes easy days are okay

Friday Planned: Run 1 miles; Friday Weights
Friday actual: Run 15 miles.  No weights.
From today, I learned: Run long in the good weather!

Saturday Planned: 6 miles easy
Saturday actual: Attempted 6 miles, wound up being slightly less than 2 miles
From today, I learned: Only run outside when it's fun.  This was lousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment