28.2.19

Running Conditions: February

Warmest Run: A couple of my long runs were pretty warm. One was also significantly snowy.
Coldest Run: Probably the ice run on Feb 5, with the snow run on Feb 24 as a runner up.  Air temps were warmer on the 24 but the wind was fierce.
Favorite Run: Probably most proud of myself for this dumb ass snow run.  I loved this run for the Audiobook I started to read and this run for the weather and Rush Creek Trail.
Worst conditions outside: I mean, every freaking day?!? No, seriously, some of the runs with Yak Trax after the snow were pretty brutal footing, especially the 24th, and let's not forget the ice cleat run of Feb 5. 
Other: After last  year's record setting April snow, I'd really hoped for a more chill winter this year, but no.  This one is going even bigger gangbusters than last year.
2/27/19 Update: 38.9"; 4th snowiest month of all time.  Also we're going into March with another snow storm followed by near record cold.  I'm so over this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment