23.2.19

Marshmallow Training - 11 Weeks To Go

Sunday Planned: Long run Recovery run
Sunday actual: 1.5 miles running, 3 miles walking with Dungeon Master.  Bonus: Monday weights were done today.  I'm having a timing issue for tomorrow morning, and just doing these now really helps.
Long run originally planned for today was moved to yesterday due to weather.  And sunshine.
From today, I learned: Sometimes it's better to walk than to run.

Monday Planned: Hill repeats; Monday Weights; Monday abs
Monday actual: Run 1 miles outside.  Weights were done yesterday.  Abs are a 'not yet' kind of thing
From today, I learned: Sometimes my head hurts and it's best not to force things.

Tuesday Planned: Run 1 miles
Tuesday actual: Run 6 miles outside plus a finisher.  I had to get htis in before the massive snow storm we're getting tomorrow.
From today, I learned: Oh man, I love the Rush Creek trail.

Wednesday Planned: Run 7 miles easy, lift weights
Wednesday actual: Run 2 miles in yak trax and a snow storm.  I was almost done after 1 mile but then the plow came by and I had all this great footing, so I stayed out for a while.
From today, I learned: I told my coach, literally nothing is going to happen on the right day this week

Thursday Planned: Run 1 miles
Thursday actual: 6.4 miles outside on the Greenway.  The Greenway is not green, but there was something called pavement in several places.  Finisher.  Walking cool down on the track.
From today, I learned:  I didn't feel like lifting weights because my knee is still all confused, but I did hit up another finisher.

Friday Planned: Easy run, lift weights
Friday actual: Long run, 12 miles.  No weights.
From today, I learned: Watch the weather reports!

Saturday Planned: Easy run, 6 miles
Saturday actual: 1.09 miles outside
From today, I learned: I am having significant weather anxiety.  Significant. I'm over this nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment