3.8.20

COVID Diaries - COVID Dreams

Liz Dream:
I was hanging out with friends, and as part of that, we needed to walk into downtown so I could mail my absentee ballots.
Somehow on the walk, I got separated from the two of them.
Then there was a fire in the direction they went.
And, the direction I was going, to mail my ballot, a tornado popped up over the building.
So I'm standing outside of downtown with these strangers, watching, horrified as this giant smoke tornado does it's thing.
Then, somehow I get my car, and park it closer and drop off my ballot in the mailbox.
There was an issue of what day I was mailing the ballot, and had I missed the election?  And then, no, my ballot was a couple weeks early.
I reconnected with my friend, and things got more confusing from there.
So, after a year of living up this way, I have finally identified the post office closest to me, and I'm going to take care of voting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment