10.8.20

COVID Diaries Aug 9 and 10

Sunday:
I continue to be slow to wake up. Every day. I lounged in about most of the morning.  Mid afternoon I went for a run. I was picturing 1 mile but it turned into three. That's OK.
Next up I did some cooking including chicken chili Verde and chimichurri sauce. Parentheses I am super impressed that the dictation could get that right and parentheses. How the hell does my dictation know chimichurri sauce but not parentheses?    
 Once I got done cooking I headed out for a 3 mile walk and to listen to my audiobook. I finally got to the point where I could picture myself using the new technology that's disgusting as fuck. What the hell. . *ahem* discussed in this book.
I talked to mom and dad for a bit. They're doing OK. I think they have had a better stride than I have with all this quarantine nonsense.
10 sentences in and I'm already discovering why nobody likes dictation. 
Monday: 
I am finally done with my stupid run across Minnesota. So instead of going for a run and a walk I went for a bike ride and then ran my mile. On my bike I am practicing bunny hops or jumping on the curves. This is not a skill I've had before.  For supper I cooked the chicken from yesterday for captain :-) and myself. I fried up some potatoes and cook some black beans to go along with it. I'm glad Captain :-) likes black beans more than me.

COVID Update:
Dictation sucks.  This is a newer computer; how did they somehow make it worse?
I mean, here, look at these maps of the COVID 19 spread. US, Minnesota, and Ohio.






No comments:

Post a Comment